Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visiting Hungary ----------------Magyarorszagon!

Finaly here are some pictures of our Hungarian trip. We loved every second of it! The flight was great, Lilla and Izsak were very very good which made me very very happy. I am so thankful for the wonderful family and friends who spoiled us with love, never ending delicious food and entertainment. I hope that one day I can return the care we received here in Canada.
Lilla asks many times to go to Juci Mama's house again to play. I tried to explain to her that we need to take an airplain to go to Hungary, but I don't think she understood what that means. She has no idea yet about time and space.
Our weather was wonderful, just the percfect spring. Some rain, some sun and lots of fun outside. I feel lucky because I get to have two springs this year, as the Hungarian one was ending and summer was begining, I came back to Canada to enjoy (after a little bit of snow, of course) the spring once again. :)
Here are some pictures to tell our story over there:)!
Vegre sikerult feltennem a kepeket a blogra. Tudom, csiga lassu vagyok, de azert remelem, hogy meg igy is szerettek. :) Nagyon jo volt ujra otthon lenni es elvezni a sok sok kedvesseget, a finomabbnal finomabb eteleket es a sok sok mokat amelyben reszesultunk. Remelem, hogy egy szep nap en is vendegul lathatom majd a csaladomat, rokonaimat es barataimat itt Kanadaban. (Nincs is ez az orszag olyan messze!) Lilla es Izsi imadtak Magyarorszagon lenni, nagyon sok szep emleket gyujtottek ossze. Lillanak sokszor kellett elmagyaraznom, hogy miert is nem mehetunk ma delutan Juci mamaekhoz. Oda repulovel tudunk csak utazni. Olyan kis tunder, mert meg nem erti az ido meg a ter fogalmat es szamara a repules csak egy jo moka volt. Amikor setalunk vagy autozunk valahova akkor torkuk szakadtabol kiabalnak, hogy : "repulo, repulo, Mommy, ott van a repulo!!!"
Na nem csevereszek tovabb itt vannak a kepek.

1 comment:

Cheryl and Bob said...

Finally an update!! Lilla and Izsak are so adorable and they've gotten so big! Can't wait to see you this summer!