Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting ready for Halloween ~~~~~~~ Halloweenra keszulodve

These are our pre-Halloween pictures. We had a Family Home Evening at our friends house and carved pumpkins. Jay played with the kids, so I did the work. (That's not entirely true, I enjoyed carving the pumpkin and Jay did the work : played with Lilla and Izsak.)
Lilla has been playing with her bucket for weeks now. One night she asked for choccolate milk and showed up at the table as bucket head, drank her milk and left.
Izsak follows me everywhere. In the bathroom while I put make up on he watches me. We were getting ready to go out, so I quickly got ready and picked out some clothes for Izsak, when he ran by me smiling. Oh boy! He took advantage of me forgetting to put my mascara away. Here are the end results of him playing with it.
Halloweenra keszulodve egyik este sutotokot faragtunk a baratainknal. Jay jatszott a gyerkocokkel en meg alkottam. A vegeredmeny szerintem nagyon jo lett.
Lilla imadja a Halloweenos vodret. Egyik este a fejere huzta es ugy jarkalt. Elneveztuk vodorfejnek. Kert a kiscsillagom csokis tejet, odajott vodrostul az asztalhoz, leult, megitta a tejet es mar futott is jatszani. :)
Izsi, a kis dragam lepest tart Lillaval rendesen es most mar o is bajba tudja keverni magat. Egyik nap elfelejtettem eltenni a szempilla festekemet, amit kisfiam ki is hasznalt. Letekerte a tetejet es alkotott. A kepek magukert beszelnek.

1 comment:

Dyane said...

I love that picture of Lilla! Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys.