El sem akarom hinni, hogy a ket eve elkezdett renovalas befejezodott es a regi csunya konyhambol gyonyoru konyha lett. Egyszeruen imadom az ujat! Jay kivett egy het szabadsagot , anyosom es Kelly sogornom pedig vigyaztak a gyerkocokre, hogy mi tudjunk a konyhaban dolgozni. Nagyon halas vagyok nekik, mert tudom hogy nem konnyu ket kisgyerkocre vigyazni.
Az elso munkanapunk azzal telt, hogy a regi konyha kredenceket vertuk szet. Nem mondta senki, hogy milyen szuper erzes a nagy kalapaccsal nekiesni teljes erovel a konyhabutornak. ! Be kell, hogy valljam elveztem nagyon.
A regi konyha megsemmisitese olyan jol ment, hogy meg aznap elkeztuk osszeszerelni az Ikeas elemeket, masnap felszereltuk oket a falra. Jay es en hihetetlenul ugyesek voltunk. Nemhiaba mentem hozza egy ezermesterhez!!! A napok gyorsan teltek, mi meg dolgoztunk es a het vegere keszen volt a konyha. A falra uj csempet kellett tenni, mert a regi meretei nem voltak jok, igy egy hettel kesobb elkezdtunk csempezni. A fugazas hihetetlenul egyszeru volt, a vegeredmeny meg magaert beszel!!! Imadom!!!!
Well, most of you saw my old and not so nice kitchen. I didn't like it at all. After 2 years of trying to make the old cupboards work we have given up and replaced it with new ones from IKEA. Jay took a whole week off from work, and my wonderful Mom-in-law and Kelly watched my kids so we could do the reno. I am very very thakful for them for this service, because we would not be able to finish it on time with the little ones running around and touching everything. Thank you!!!! Day one was demolition, I enjoyed it way too much. Our chineese neighbour was so suprised when saw Jay outside and heard the banging inside. Couldn't belive that I can hold a hammer and destroy things with it. LOL. I am so thankful for my handyman husband. He is amazing!!! We installed the cabinets in no time, he did the plumming and I was in charge of the doors and shelves. At the end of the week we were done.
Unfortunately, the backsplash needed a facelift as well, so we lerned how to do tileing. It's a piece of cake. I love the end results!!! It's beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment